Place Categories: Cross Dock and CarrierPlace Tags: grand rapids and michigan
Warehousing Grand Rapids, West Michigan
Van’s Logistics Service, LLC provides a broad spectrum of public and contract warehouse services in Grand Rapids, MI. We are currently operating approximately 180,000 square feet. Our services include, but are certainly not limited to, rail docks, cross-docking, storage, intermodal container loading and unloading, re-pack and labeling. Current products handled include food grade products, consumer goods, lumber and building supplies, ferrous and non-ferrous metals, and more. In conjunction with our sister companies, we feel we are positioned to handle all of our customer’s needs – from inbound, to storage and processing, to shipment, to final destination.
Van’s Delivery Service, Inc
Hauling, trucking and deliveries for lumber and steel in Michigan and the Mid West
Van’s Delivery Service specializes in single and multi-stop truckloads that deliver throughout our 32 State operating range that spans East of the Rocky Mountains. List of specific states are listed below. We also have a Brokerage Service with the authority to service the lower 48 states. By partnering with our network of reputable and reliable carriers we are able to meet your national needs. We have the capabilities to truck 64,000 pounds of steel across the State of Michigan, or deliver one small skid across town or deliver a truckload anywhere in the country. Our goal is to make your job easy by handling your supply chain needs in the most cost effective and efficient manner. We have been delivering Courteously and Promptness Assured since 1925.
- Straight Truck
- Tractor Trailers
- Dry Van Trailers
- Flatbed, Conestoga and Curtainside Trailers
- Stretch Trailers
- Drop Deck Trailers
- Dedicated Logistics (Private Fleet Outsourcing)
- Interstate Carrier Authority (32 States)
- Brokerage Service in the lower 48 States – all types, including oversize
- Driver Leasing
Interstate Fleet: AL, AR, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WI, WV
Van’s Dedicated Logistics (Private Fleet Outsourcing)
in Grand Rapids, MI, West Michigan and the Mid West
Van’s Delivery Service, Inc. provides a broad spectrum of contract dedicated logistics services, and is currently operating many of these operations in the Midwest. Several of these fleet operation contracts have been in place for 10+ years. Our service offerings range from as simple as driver leasing to fully customer identified equipment with drivers in uniform. We feel we are doing our job well when our employees can harmoniously assimilate into your organization, and anyone outside the organization would recognize our employees as one of yours. Our customer demographics range from one truck operations to Fortune 500 companies. Whether you have 1 truck or a huge fleet we can offer you a cost effective solution to your current private fleet.
Below are the top 10 reasons why our customers decided to make the change from a private fleet to our Dedicated Logistics Program:
- Fix your transportation expenses for the term of the contract. With the exception of fuel you will not have those unexpected expenditures like major component failures or physical damages.
- Pay as you go with no upfront expense.
- Eliminate lawsuits and liability exposure caused by accidents or damages.
- No Workmen’s Comprehensive Claims or Unemployment Claims.
- Do not have to pay for sick days and vacation time. Or have to hire a second driver when your driver is absent.
- No out-of-pocket expense for GPS technology, dispatch department, safety department, pre-hire research, physicals, drug testing, equipment damages or conducting DOT required safety meetings.
- Employee issues are resolved easily and effectively by our staff. If a driver is not working out we efficiently remove that person and replace them.
- Reduced paperwork and overhead.
- All required records will be on file and filed properly with the appropriate Government Agencies. Your operation would be fully DOT Audit Compliant.
- Augment your core fleet size with additional equipment from our fleet during peak periods. That way you only pay for the additional capacity when you need it.
At Van’s we make having your own fleet easy. You can benefit from our 86 year history in the transportation industry. As new laws or challenges present themselves you can rest assured that we will have it handled.Address: 901 Freeman Ave SW
United StatesContact: Nate / Dan / ToddPhone: 800-284-8446
- Local Pick n Drop
- 53 Footers
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.